Saturday 16 January 2010

Review: FCUK polished sugar scrub ♥

I absolulty LOVE this scrub i use it everyday, although it's not necessary too use a scrub everyday i still do as im obessed with having soft smooth skin. (:




i love this stuff

They claim: Indulgently moisturising with almond and jojoba oils to soften and hydrate, this luxurious FCUK Polished Sugar Scrub effortlessly exfoliates and polishes leaving skin thoroughly hydrated and radiant, with added shea and wild strawberry extract to soothe and seal the moisture.
i have been using this scrub for about 4 weeks everyday and i have so much product left, a little goes along long way. I concentrate more on my back because i usualy get tiny red blemishes. does anyone else have this problem ? The smell is so gawjus like a exotic musky vanilla strawberry scent and stays on the skin after.It's not harsh either like other scrubs i have used, the grains are realy soft and gentle and melt into the skin. I don't use anything to apply this with i just use my hands as i think theres no need to but you can for maximum effect if you wanted. It left my skin feeling nourished and silky smooth. It wasn't too oily just enough to make my skin moisturised so if your looking for a exfoliater + moisturiser than i would deffo try this as you don't need to moisturise unless you have very dry skin than i would suggest something more richer.
Also make sure you give your bath a good scrub after as ive found it leaves a very oily resedue ;)
 You can purchase this range at www.boots.com they are quite reasonably priced the scrub was £5 :)
I had a good experience with this scrub so would definitely recommend it! has anybody else tried this product?



Love Ceanne xoxo

2 comments:

  1. This caught my eye in Boots yesterday, think I'll try it now! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like an awesome product! I wonder if we have it in Australia... hmm, I'll definitely check it out :) Now following your blog. xxx


    frailheartsofhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete